Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's all jibberish to me

1. No definite evidence for tearing of the glenoid labrum is seen. No paralabral ganglion cyst formation is noted.
2. No chondral injuries along the articular surfaces of the glenohumeral articulation are present.
3. No Hills-Sachs or reverse Hills-Sachs deformity is seen.
4. No evidence for rotator cuff tearing or tendinosis.
5. Mild acromioclavicular joint arthritis.

I found this, part of two pages, sitting on my home office chair tonight and felt I should share it because I'm a sharing kind of guy and ask a question too.

Give me your best guess. What is all this babble about? Best guess (serious or not) gets a whopping 5,000 points!

If you're unfamiliar with points, a mere 1,100,500 accumulated earns a tasty Grasshopper cookie. Hold on to those points, too, as the Christmas catalog arrives shortly chock full of items I've featured here in recent weeks. Some of you have won points already and some are pending. Keep track of your points folks, you can't expect me to do it all.

No points here, just awesome photos from Minnesota's finest photo junkies showcased daily at MinnPics.

9 comments:

Brian in Mpls said...

Sholder injury?

Leah said...

I know you are prone only to lower extremity injuries as I have heard all about the broken toe and personally bandaged your bleeding knees on more than one drunk occasion. Therefore, I can only assume your poor kitty kat suffered an unfortunate accident chasing you around the house and you have taken it to the kitty er for a scan of all four shoulders. Cause I know how you love the angel kitties.

MJ said...

Sounds like someone was having shoulder pain.

Michelle Ann said...

They haven't covered this on an episode of House...I am completely stumped.

Crazy Lady said...

For some reason the scene in Aliens comes to mind - you know when the alien tears its self out of the stomach...

How you feeling? No unexplained heartburn recently?

spleeness said...

shoulder or collar bone injury? Your next post should see who "won" and also what this all meant!

H said...

Since I'm in the medical transcription field - in radiology, no less - I feel it would be unfair for me to compete.

buffalodick said...

X-ray results for a sore shoulder..

Sornie said...

And voting is now closed. Results today. or tomorrow.