Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Black coat, white shoes, black hat, Cadillac

Shock value. It's everywhere in our modern world. It's on our TVs, it's in our moview, it's in our music because as the headline says, classic lyrics like that just aren't around in today's "music".

But I'm not focusing on music, I'm talking shock today. For instance. the most shocking phone message I ever received was someone telling me to "shove my head up my ass and fuck myself". I'm no self-fucking expert but that sounds a tad difficult -- even for seasoned self-fucking veterans.

Am I alone in having a disturbing and profanity-laced message left on my answering machine?

Hey, there's no profanity at MinnPics but there are plenty of amazing photos from Minnesota's best photographers.

1 comment:

Memarie Lane said...

Maybe it was a wrong number?