Friday, May 09, 2008

The bull semen adds something to the flavor

Every three-hundred years or so, a television show comes along that redeems the entire genre of television itself. That happened last night on NBC as 30 Rock bowed for the season with a finale that included bull semen, the George W. Bush administration, pregnancy and the olympics as laugh-inducing plotlines. I also have to say that if the bumbling and sad Liz Lemon (played fabulously by Tina Fey) is desperate for a baby that I am available.

With that being said, watch the season finale below and start counting down the days until the third season debuts this autumn. I am curious, too, if this show does truly have the possibility for wider appeal or is the humor too odd to appeal to the masses?


2 comments:

Mary said...

I totally love the show as I find odd humor appealing. As for the masses...I find it ODD that GW should be elected not once but twice so....

Gjelly said...

I. Love. 30 Rock. Absolutely love it!