Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Let's play a guessing game

I invite you to guess what will take place in November. Of this year. With me. Sure, you could say that I'll gorge myself on turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes and pie and land myself on the toilet for the better part of an hour and spend the rest of the day in an almost-comatose state laid back in a recliner with my pants ceremoniously undone in what is commonly known as Thanksgiving (of course sometimes I just start with the pants undone). You could also say that I'll be dragging out and placing Christmas lights back in the very places I removed them from way back in March which was actually this past weekend. You could also guess I'll be writing the same meaningless string of words in hopes of entertaining some but truly working to inflate my already oversized, massive ego.
All of those guesses would, technically, be correct but are off the damn table because I lay claim to them and I already said they'll all be true.

So fire away with the guesses.

(As always, points are at stake and can be accumulated for use towards great items featured in the upcoming Christmas gift catalog.)

13 comments:

spleenal said...

I can't think of anything.
erm..
you'll get your pilots licence?

me i'm getting a breast reduction. I promised my wife I would once they got bigger than hers.

VE said...

I can think of three possibilities:
1. You're going to buy that 1974 Cuda you always wanted; with the jacked up rear end and the fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror.

2. You will have achieve the Order of Mythical Greatness for having ascended to the 217th level of role playing greatness in Dungeons and Dragons by attaining 2.6 million life points.

3. You've managed to stand 6.7 million dominoes in a line in the desert SW of California and had planned to push them over but have since discovered this area was a nuclear test site and now you'll be doint chemo therapy instead.

Sornie said...

I can only say this: you are so far away that the true answer is right under your nose. Don't make me point to the graphic.

Sornie said...

Be sure, too, to check other blogs I write my thoughts at.

Anonymous said...

i think the stork will be delivering a belated souvenir from your Hawaiian vacation

Leah said...

I think the question you are looking for is what will your wife be doing on the exact date of Nov 12 while two other very important people will be celebrating birthdays!

Gjelly said...

I think you're having a baby!! (That was my guess, even before I read the other comments....) Except, I don't REALLY think that's it. I just want that to be it.

Gjelly said...

Wait, I just saw the baby bottle in the graphic! It MUST be it.

Sornie said...

Hot damn. Gjelly nailed it. It's a bun in the oven. I discount the Anonymous post as well as Leah because they have a bit of an inside track on this guessing. Props, too, for noticing the somewhat subliminal baby bottle in my graphic.

Sornie said...

I forgot to mention that Gjelly receives 1,500 points. Leah and Anonymous receive 100 points each. Keep track of your points, people. They are valuable and redeemable towards actual prizes... eventually. I think Anonymous knows what they're good for.

Balou said...

Congratulations! Kidlet can some day say, "I went to Hawaii with Dad and came back with Mom." ;)

Gjelly said...

I am so excited! (For the points that is....not your baby...) Congrats!

Sornie said...

AH, I see where your head is at. It's always all about the points!