Friday, April 25, 2008

And now for something entirely new

This week has been about 17 days long and what better way to catapult into yet another soggy and cold weekend than with some rawkin' new tunage!

Weezer's sixth full length studio album (and third self-titled) is out June 24th with the first single, "Pork and Beans" available now on iTunes. I bought it literally minutes ago after hearing it on ye olde raydeeoh a few times in the past 10 days and I guve it a full four thumbs up.





And for something with a retro, soulish/pop vibe check out the blonde Brit by the name of Duffy with her first state-side single "Mercy".




If you're a total music nerd like me and can't stand to not try to be hip, remember that insanely popular California festival Coachella is going all weekend long and two of my favorite radio stations, FM94.9 in San Diego and Indie 103.1 in L.A. are broadcasting live. Stream 'em and pretend you are there.

Check 'em out and feel free to fill me in on what tunes have you moving right now!

1 comment:

justacoolcat said...

Weezer rocks my world.