Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh, there's room on the freebie list

I am sure that you've at least heard of a freebie list. You know, it's those five famous or semi-famous people whom, given the opportunity, your spouse would grant you a free pass to do whatever happened. Yea, that kind of freebie pass.

Well, I'm sure at least some women out there would include the likes of Brad Pitt or George Clooney. Hell, I might too if I was female but I'm not so, logically, my list includes some ladies. Not widely known ladies but famous ladies none the less.

Obviously, as the following photos will tell, I have a soft spot for ladies with darker hair. But, enough beating around the bush, here's the list in no particular order.

She's young, attractive and athletic. Yep, it's IRL driver for David Letterman's racing team, Danica Patrick. She's consistently competitive and looks damn good even in a racing suit after driving in a cramped car at 200 m.p.h. for 3+ hours. Her hair, even then, never looks disheveled and she cleans up damn well. All those attributes earn her a spot on the list.

Acting. It's one of those professions plenty of people think they can handle until they fail miserably at it. Ah, yes, Cobie Smulders. She plays Robin on CBS comedy "How I Met Your Mother" and she plays the part well. It can't be easy to play an awkward Canadian living in New York City and compete comedically with the likes on Alyson Hannigan and Neil Patrick Harris but Smulder does it and, like Danica Patrick, looks damn nice in the process. Combine that with the fact that she's rather close to my age and the fact that she has to be funny in real life and you've got yourself a winner. Thus her spot on the list.

She can paint a house, move furniture, host a cable TV series and look like a damn model the entire time. It's none other than Tanya Memme. Maybe it's the fact that she could decorate an entire house and still have time for, um, whatever might happen but she seems, at least on television, to have a killer personality and looks that take it to the next level. All that earns her a spot on the list.

But wait, that's only three freebies on my list. Well, I know that at one time I had cooked up at least five names but my factor in my memory lapses with the drinking and... wait, where was I going with this?

Whatever. So, five slots on the list but only three occupied. Hmm, that leaves two open. Any suggestions? Should I include you? Care to share your list of five freebies?

9 comments:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

She's young, attractive and athletic. Yep, it's IRL driver for David Letterman's racing team, Danica Patrick.
If'n you'll take your eyes off my Woman, I'd be much grateful!:)

If there's a "hunk" in the female world - she's it!!

Beth said...

heck ya, include me on your list! It'd be nice to be on someone's list!!!

here's mine:
1. Brad Pitt (DUH)
2. Will smith
3. Clive Owen
4. Angelina Jolie (if I could have her and Brad together!!!)
5. Tom Brady

Blog Giveaway said...

Count me in on Brad Pitt. Please do add Keanu Reaves on your freebie list. Also, Angelina Jolie as a good tandem for Brad Pitt

Anonymous said...

Can't fault your lust er, list, but Danica Patrick hasn't been on David Letterman's IndyCar team since 2006. She drives for Andretti Green Racing.

Michelle Ann said...

I like your list...it makes more sense than the obvious choices like Angelina, etc. Mine would be:

Oliver Martinez

John Cusack (He makes me feel 14)

Dr Drew/Anderson Cooper (they seem interchangable)

David Duchovny

Jeremy Piven (I think he would make me laugh)

Tanya Kristine said...

i'll take Viggo Mortensen and David Duchovny...yum - my.

Michelle Ann said...

Apparently, Tanya and I will have to fight over David Duchovny. We can't both sleep with him because that would be ewwy.

Jay said...

I have no idea who that last woman is.

Whiskeymarie said...

1. Clive Owen
2. Gerard Butler (300)
3. Dominic West (the Wire)
4. Christian Bale
5. Chris Noth

(I, too, have a thing for the brunettes...)