Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Not quite ready for primetime

This past weekend, a friend of mine asked me where I come up with the amazing topics I write about here. I responded by asking "Are you sure you're reading my stuff because 'amazing' might be overshooting things just a bit."

I then went on to explain the creative process I use. After those ten seconds had passed we proceeded to discuss spanking. Having now discussed the fact that this person was likely reading the wrong blog and that we have differing views on how adult entertainers ought to be treated, I asked what this individual thought of euthanasia. The response was "I don't know any kids in the Orient."

Do you think I'm ready for 'Last Comic Standing'? Nah, I didn't think so either.

1 comment:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Do you think I'm ready for 'Last Comic Standing'?

I say you're better than most of the comics still standing!!! So what your Bud doesn't know any yoots in the orient.:)