Monday, March 31, 2008

How about colonics?

Have you ever even thought about getting yourself a colonic? Would it be weird to experience a gush of warm water making its way up your exit door?

The reason I'm asking is that I've heard that the colonic experience, while it sounds unpleasant, can relieve you of some rather nasty stuff such as impacted feces, chunks of plastic, undigested bubble gum, troll arms and other things I'd rather not think about. Not to mention the supposed weight loss benefits. Imagine how liberating it would feel to have gobs of, um, crap rush from your colon. The instant relief, the accompanying feeling of being instantly thinner and less sluggish and bloated.

So have you ever taken the wild ride? Would you consider having your anus irrigated if cost wasn't an obstacle?

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Although I've heard it is indeed a "refreshing" experience when it's all said and done, I can't see myself signing up for one of these voluntarily.

I first need to get through a colonoscopy and prostate exam before I let anyone stick anything up me for fun.

betmo said...

having broken my tailbone when i was younger- and having had a doctor's hand where no one had ever been before- um no.

Erica M said...

I've thought about it. I haven't *considered* it. So, yeah, what Jeff said.

cathouse teri said...

I have a very good friend who does this thing for a living. She will do "it" for me for FREEEEEE. She says it will make me feel greeeeeeat! To which I reply, "If I felt any greater, I would have to be arrested! Would surely be a crime!"

No thanks.