Thursday, February 14, 2008

Eat your raw fish off of a naked human

Yes, the Twin Cities, particularly Minneapolis, is finally becoming a hotbed of culture with the additional dining option of Naked Sushi. Yes, eating raw fish off of a naked body. I just hope that when these people are hired that there is a rather rigorous pre-employment health screening process.

I am not going to pretend to be cultured. Hell, my idea of culture is a panini sandwich at Arby's. The idea of sushi itself disgusts me. The idea of eating raw fish off a naked person is still disgusting. Sure, some people will enjoy gazing over the naked flesh of the sushi models but at the price of $75 per ticket for the naked sushi night event, it doesn't appeal to those who wish to be cultured -- it is definitely geared towards those who are already cultured.

I think I'll trust the Gorton's fisherman for my seafood needs and stick with my trusted, not to mention high class, Arby's panini sandwich.

Would you be interested in the naked sushi experience? What's you idea of a cultured dining experience?

12 comments:

PunditMom said...

Wow! I hadn't thought about that option for Valentine's Day. Of course, Mr. PunditMom isn't a fan os sushi!

Balou said...

Yuck! Might as well walk down the streets of Minneapolis licking random strangers. In my mind "cultured" does not include naked women. I wonder if McDonald's will come up with a "burger on a body" night. Maybe grab your Big Mac off a pre-Subway-diet-Jared look-a-like? mmmm. culture.

Sornie said...

I could say something childish Punditmom but I am practicing restraint. ANd thanks Balou, I just threw up a bit in my mouth...

Slick said...

Tell ya what Sornie....that ol' Captain D's sure can cook me up some cultured food.

Hammer said...

I bet she gets pinched with the serving tongs a lot. If the sushi model is indeed a her...

Ugh I just imagined finding a stray pube in my cucumber roll.

buffalodickdy said...

I'd go for the raw bearded clam, and be hurled into the streets...

choochoo said...

Hmmm. Let's hope the idea doesn't spread beyond sushi. Imagine going to McDonals's and having a bigmac off a nekked Ronald McDonald...

No said...

I'm still pissed you get the Pannini sandwich at Arby's...they don't have them here..yet...I can only hope...

Countess B said...

I'm not sure I understand what the point is. I'm not sure how a nekkid body would enhance my dining experience. However, if it will get Mr. Countess to eat more sushi, I'm all for it!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

The ways people will use to deny they want to look at a naked bod..... How bout Sushi from the Crack 'O My A.... Home delivered.

Youse guys need more sunlight and warmth up there:P

Jeff said...

Ooh, I know this one!

NO!

Gross.

snowelf said...

Ugh! I do not have any desire to eat sushi on or off of a naked person!
EW! We have enough worries with employees keeping their HANDS washed!

--snow