Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"Celebrities" are jackasses

I hate myself for even knowing this but it was publicized today that Jamie-Lynn Spears is pregnant. Yep, the younger sister of Hollywood's favorite trainwreck Britney Spears done got herself knocked up. Imagine that, someone with the last name of Spears has a southern-fried bun in her cajun-style baby oven.

I am also ashamed for using the phrase "celebrities" because she is only known for "starring" in Zoey 101 on Nickelodeon which is kind of an oxymoron because everyone knows that "star" and Nickelodeon just don't belong together.

This "news", though, makes me wonder how long it will be until thousands of tweens who religiously watch what I can only assume is a steamy pile of horse crap follow in her jackassery and get themselves knocked up as well.

8 comments:

Countess B said...

See, this is exactly why I don't let my daughter play with the Bratz dolls. I don't want her idolizing someone that is slutty.

Hmmmm......

H said...

This just goes to show that it wasn't just Britney who was fucked up all along - it was her parents. Just what the world needs; another Spears child.

Dorky Dad said...

I'll admit that this one struck me as interesting. She's 16 and is playing the wholesome bit. Then she gets pregnant. Just one more great teenage role model from the Spears family.

Beth said...

And I'm ashamed to admit I even know who Jamie-Lynn Spears is...

Brooke said...

Ah, she is just out to steal her sister's white trash thunder.

I am totally with you countess b, those Bratz dolls make me shudder! I was in a store with my daughter (who is not even two and doesn't know any better) and she kept grabbing this pink Bratz purse and the checkout lady suggested I buy it for her. I replied that she could have Bratz paraphenalia only when I was cold and stiff in my grave. She backed off after that...

justacoolcat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
justacoolcat said...

I can wait until she turns 18 and marries K-Fed.

buffalodickdy said...

The media has figured out she's underaged, and is now going after the woman who gave birth to the Spears idiot sisters- good old Mom!