Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Another confession

A while back, I said I have a large closet full of secrets, skeletons and pudding. The secrets lead to confessions which, much like my admittance of listening to 2 hours of sports talk radio daily, will both shock and amaze.

I like Tina Fey. She is funny. She makes me laugh. Her starring role in "30 Rock" on NBC is hilariously awkward and smart at the same time. It doesn't hurt, too, that she is smoking hot. Take a look for yourself.

Maybe it's the geek chic look she rocks. Maybe it's because she's not that much older than I am. Whatever the case, she's hot and funny and that, to me, is a great combination.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I agree. She was the best thing to come out of SNL in years, and she's great in 30 Rock. Haven't figured out though what Tracy Morgan is doing on there.

Hope your project is going well!

Brendan said...

As much as I agree with you about Tina Fey, I think you have just let slip another confession: YOU READ E-ONLINE!!!

Sornie said...

No such luck Brendan, I just linked there because of the Tina Fey photo gallery.