Monday, November 05, 2007

Sorry folks

It seems as if some honest to God douchebags are hellbent on ruining blogs now (At first, it seemed to be that messageboards were their sole target). I had over 300 spam messages on older posts originating from here over the past 24 hours and while I don't actually expect them to do anything about it, I'll be spending the latter part of the week cleaning it up and because of the "adult-related" spam, word verification is back for the time being until these pay-per-spam pricks are gone.

2 comments:

Brendan said...

Sorry to hear they got you, too. I tried going CAPTCHA-free, and it lasted only for a couple of weeks.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"I'll be spending the latter part of the week cleaning it up and because of the "adult-related" spam, word verification is back for the time being until these pay-per-spam pricks are gone."
No need to apologize! Spam hell is...well, Hell!