Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Christmas wish list

With the Christmas season upon us, I've had plenty of requests (okay, none) from readers here asking what they could get me for Christmas to show their appreciation for the minutes of hard work I put in here on a daily basis.

So I have some ideas on what you folks can get to stuff my stocking...

There's always the Christmas favorite -- mistletoe, but I am a guy on the go so how's about some Mistletoe2Go!

That's right, a poorly thought out idea with the often talked about but never used twig and berries plant that can be attached in any place you choose. Any place. ANY PLACE... Imagine the erotic, um, romantic possibilities.

Frequent readers will know that I am a big music fan so why not give the gift of music!

I feel that the Yodeling Pickle is just the ticket. No explanation is needed because it's funny, it's a pickle, it yodels. It's a damned yodeling pickle!

And finally, the last thing on my admittedly short Christmas wish list. I work at a computer all day long as I'm sure plenty of my readers do too. Sometimes, though, the work can get a bit mundane and some entertainment is in order. That's where the USB Pole Dancing Girl comes in. You just plug her in to a USB port on your computer and, voila, a dancing girl on your desk. Sure, it's not nearly as nice as the real thing (hint) but it is a relatively decent substitute until that time.

What other odd Christmas gifts would you consider giving your favorite (I hope) blogger? Maybe a farting rubber chicken? How about the Larry Craig action figure (bathroom stall not included)? Go nuts, find it, link to it, shock me.

5 comments:

Hammer said...

The worst one I've ever seen is a rapping hip hop santa. My son has been torturing me with that thing for 9 years running.

Countess B said...

I don't know how to link yet, I'm sorta html retarded.

Anyhow, I'm sending you Billy Bass, complete with jingleing Santa hat.

If I find any other cool ideas, I'll comment again.

Oh yeah, and a pic of me in that cheerleading outfit! (J/K)

No said...

A stripper security screener so I'm no so bored while I'm waiting in line at the airport...oh, wait, I already have that...never mind...

Sornie said...

I'm waiting to see a jiggling pile of poo, that would be the ultimate gross-out Christmas gift...

buffalodickdy said...

Poisonous chidrens' toys! Wait, they already have those....