Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A mathematical (word) equation to ponder

Michael Vick minus one NFL starting quarterback position with the Atlanta Falcons plus a potential 18 month jail sentence minus his anal virginity (maybe) divided by the chance that he'll be someone's bitch in the clink multiplied by the fact that his dog fighting buddies sold him out and threw him under the bus equals pure hilarity.

This marks post number 1600 and I think that this was my first mention of "anal virginity". I will be spending the rest of the day patting myself on the back.

6 comments:

cathouse teri said...

Brilliant formulating! And I love the 1600th post mentioning anal virginity! Love it!

Here, let me do that for you, you'll hurt your arm!

*pat pat*

Hammer said...

Not sure how they think of dog abusers in prison, but as an NFL star he'll probably be treated like a king.

~Tim said...

Are you patting yourself on your lower back?

indiephotogirl said...

He's a big fella. I'm sure he'll be able to find a bitch of his own there.

And Congrats on making it 1599 posts without saying anal virginity. It takes a lot of strength to get that far without it.

Adam said...

chris hawkey at renegades on saturday...

Dorky Dad said...

It took you 1600 posts to get to anal virginity? Really? That long?