Thursday, August 23, 2007

The flaming penis is not a drink

Everyone who is married has gotten mad at their spouse. It's human nature.

One thing that isn't human nature is to light a dude's penis on fire.

Well a crazy Russian woman who was living with her former husband after they separated did just that.

Apparently, the thing that set her off was his penchant of lounging around the house naked and swilling vodka. Hell, just because it passes in our house in Minnesota doesn't mean that your ex-wife is going to put up with that kind of crap.

The burned man stated that "it felt like a burning torch".

Really?

I would have thought that it felt like a stripper's silky unmentionables grinding you towards throwing her another twenty-spot.

Nobody would put up with that, would they? Would you ever set someone's naughty bits aflame?

6 comments:

Hammer said...

Doc...I have this burning sensation...

Beth said...

Maybe...

(Nah, I can come up with other forms of torture that won't get me arrested.)

indiephotogirl said...

"Flaming Torch"? He wishes.

I don't think I'd be able to set someone on fire. . . But then again I'm not living with my ex-husband.

betmo said...

only if hubby turned out to be a pedophile. otherwise, smacking him about would serve just as well :) if both of us weren't so lazy :)

Dan said...

I can't tell you how glad I am to hear that a flaming penis is not a drink.

Thank you. :)

Dyck!! said...

Note to self: Purchase asbestos condoms.