Friday, July 20, 2007

Random weekend ponderances

For a guy who doesn't have a ton of free time on his hands, I'll admit to coming up with some odd thoughts in the course of a day and today is a sort of show and tell for my thoughts.

Answer at will and I'll judge the best responses. The winner receiving 5,000 points. (More on my points system at a later date)

If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?

If you were forced to choose between fellating a stranger's, um, er, uh, hell I'll just say it, toe or penis, which would you choose and why?

One song on repeat for eternity, "Sixteen Tons" by Tennessee Ernie Ford or "The Macarena"?

What color would you describe yourself as?

6 comments:

buffalodickdy said...

Fruit- Darian(sp?) Large enough to knock you out if I fell on you, and if you ate me-you'd probably puke!
Toe- It only would taste bad for awhile, and never would jizz on me.
Sixteen Tons- I've only heard it a few thousand times, whereas I've heard the other song 3 million or so..
Gray- because it can be spelled two ways, and is non-commital..

Dan said...

I'd be a coconut because they're hard to crack. Is a coconut considered a fruit?

The toe. Not getting near anything else. :)

Slick said...

I'd be a banana....some women would like me.

Toe....I ain't touchin' no peckers 'cept my own

Macarena...it's actually good when I've had enough to drink

White I reckon'

No said...

I kinda like the 16 tons by Tennesse Ernie.

No said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PunditMom said...

Oh, we've got to find you something else to do on the weekends!