Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's so hot today...

Farmers are feeding their chickens ice chips so they don't lay hard-boiled eggs...

My dad is wearing shorts...

I saw a funeral procession pull in to a Dairy Queen...

Folks are snapping up WNBA tickets to get out of the heat...

I saw two trees fighting over a dog...

Alberto Gonzales is still sweating...

I burned my hand opening my car door (true story)...

I saw a group of winos passing around a slushee...

Michael Vick moved his dogfighting indoors...

Barry Bonds tested positive for freon

8 comments:

Blondie said...

I may just be confused... because... well... this makes no damned sense.

But, ya know I love it anyway.

Dorky Dad said...

I totally want my funeral procession to stop at the DQ. Then I'd have them put a Blizzard in my coffin.

No said...

I just the "chicken episode" on the Family Guy....thought you might be jealous...nothing to do with the hot topic, but yah know...

betmo said...

nice :) hot and humid here too. gonna last until at least sunday. so- i am blaming you for sending it my way :)

buffalodickdy said...

Not bad! It's warming up and getting humid here again-just in time for an outdoor wedding we have to attend...

Mary said...

They keep calling for rain here but so far its still sunny. We are in a drought. Hope we get it.

Brendan said...

You: I saw a group of winos passing around a slushee

Me: !!!

Beth said...

God, you crack me up!!!! It will never be THAT hot that people buy WNBA tickets!!!