Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Are you listening Santa?

Oh no, not this. My world is simply CRUSHED over the news that Lindsay Lohan has been arrested again for drunk driving. How? Why?

I'll answer those questions. She is a spoiled, diva-wannabe, piece of crap. Maybe next time as she careens through Malibu, she'll be doing a line of coke off her dash and run over Paris Hilton as she mouthifies the member of her latest conquest while Nicole Richie and Britney Spears braid each other's hair extensions in the back seat while they pass a mirror full of cocaine back and forth. Oh, that would be unfortunate, wouldn't it?

Nah, I wouldn't wish ill will towards everyone and I am betting that these "ladies" will tank their own "careers" in short order -- the universe has a way of correcting its mistakes.

4 comments:

mist1 said...

Didn't she just get out of rehab?

Alicia said...

Just goes to show you...The Mickey Mouse Club is cursed.
Cursed I tell you.
;)

Hammer said...

I wonder about these disgusting celebs sometimes...are they born stupid?

Enemy of the Republic said...

It's bad enough that they exist; must we always have to hear about their silly escapades? I know so many people who've done rehab and it's never made the news. NOT FAIR!