Wednesday, April 04, 2007

And now for something totally random

Below is a random post from a site I never knew existed before just... now...

i was raving my face off and had pink fuzzy pants with a my little pony iron-on the size of my dad's texas belt buckle, and you had blue hair and a flashing visor with rainbow colors exploding from the skies!
we bumped glowsticks and you smiled, then i ran to the bathroom and horked.

call me!

Ah, yes. The raver dating scene, something to truly behold. I can see them together holding hands, sucking on their pacifiers as they wait in line to share a slice of pizza at Sbarro. How I fear for the future of this country...

3 comments:

Brendan said...

Ah, Sornie ... Stop being such an old fogie.

Next thing, you'll be grumbling about how they won't stay off your lawn.

sAssY brOwn said...

I'd try the rave scene at least a few times if i was of the age. Fortunately for me they only became popular right after i graduated from HS.

Sornie said...

Brendan,

If you only knew... I'm actually a curmudgeon trapped in a 27 year old's body. Get off my lawn is only the start.

Sassy,

I don't know if I could still handle the repetitive thumping of electronic "music" but at one time I used to be a huge fan of that type of music but not much of a rave scene in rural Minnesota so I'll never know if I would have liked it or not.