Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What would you like to see here?

Hey, this is the internet and my foray into marketing at the office has tought me what I already knew... people like feedback and companies, business and private individuals ought to welcome constructive feedback. It's a literal two-way street.

With that out of the way, what would you like to see here?

Sure, I'm still going to rag on politicians, over-important Hollywood-types and my obsession with media and music sure won't go away.

Drop me a line and tell me what you want me to cover from time to time. Suggest a topic. Ask a question. I welcome your constructive criticism and thanks to the folks already leaving comments. It makes me all tingly... down there... in my swimsuit spot...

1 comment:

Alicia said...

In your swimsuit spot?
That's hot.
Hey, that rhymes.
:)
I've got an idea for your blog!
How about (insert inspiring idea here).

I guess I'm fresh out of inspiring ideas.
Sorry, man.