Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lies and the repubs who won't testify under oath

The only reason that the republicans in the White House have said that they don't want to talk about the firing of the eight U.S. Attorneys is because they obviously have something to hide. During Bush's fishing-retreat speech in which he wagged his finger at congress and paraded his total disregard for honesty in front of the national media yesterday, he stopped just short of saying that his cronies would never testify to anything under oath. The only reason anyone would EVER refuse to testify under oath is because they are guilty and are lying to cover up their guilt. They conspired to axe those attorneys, they spied and still are spying on Americans, they ate the tender flesh of babies, they had too many items in the express lane and they are the folks who conspired to out Valerie Plame and I'm pretty sure that Karl Rove actually assassinated JFK. Try your lies under oath and see what happens.

I am not going to say that the bulk of democrats are any better. With power comes corruption and with corruption comes lies and with lies comes yet more lies to cover the previous set of lies. When honesty becomes the norm instead of the exception in politics, let me know. Until then, I'm going to keep ripping on those that make the news and those bullheaded blowhards who call me a trash-talker and liberal pussy can keep on talking because my opinion is very much my own and I don't blindly follow anyone.

1 comment:

PunditMom said...

This one is going to be an interesting ride! I like the argument Bush tries to make about separation of powers, but conveniently forgets about the other half of that equation- checks and balances.