Thursday, August 24, 2006

Trip two to the body shop

After this morning's round of severe storms which swept through the southwest metro area of the Twin Cities (Scott, Carver counties) and a phone call from the wife on her cell phone because the landlines were out of service, it sounds like her car may be making a return trip to the area body shop. She tells of numerous dents and even chipped paint from the golf ball size hail at her place of employment.

Others in Scott County were not as fortunate. This tennis ball sized hail from wcco.com was for some unlucky fella in Belle Plaine, MN. I almost don't want to go home and see what our house looks like. It's old, and like a senior citizen, can't tolerate this kind of vigorous physical activity.

As I learned after a hal storm like this in my time in Austin, MN, it is now time for some opportunistic roofing companies and fly-by-night paintless dent repair operations. Let the scamming begin!

3 comments:

Beth said...

What does the word nevarious mean? I thought you or Slim Adam (well,no, I guess not) might know.

Brian said...

Sounds like Texlish to me. Ask the prez, that one is his language.

Beth said...

sorry slim..I was just joshin'...

Betmo has corrected me..its is nefarious....I think.