Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A non-Friday iPod Random Ten


Dammit, that logo SUCKS. I can do sooo much better but enough about my half-assed design skills that on here do nothing to promote that I am available for freelance graphic design work if anyone needs any or knows somebody in need of a graphic artist with multiple awards and eight years of professional experience, but I digress.

This isn't really ten random songs in one setlist from the iPod as it is more of a list of ten tunes I am currently digging right now.

The Strokes - Heart in a Cage
Against Me - Don't Lose Touch
Giant Drag - This isn't It
The Like - June Gloom
Interpol - Obstacle 1
Tegan & Sara - Where Does The Good Go?
Nightmare of You - I Want To Be Buried In Your Back Yard
Sia - Breathe Me
The Strokes - You Only Live Once
Babyshambles - Pipe Down

No comments: