Friday, November 11, 2005

iPod Random Ten; November 11, 2005


A backlogged iPod Random Ten from last week possibly. Anyhow, it was lying, written on my desk on one of those oh-so-handy Post-it Notes that has been moved just enough times so as not to stick to anything except the dust bunnies populating my filthy desk.

Here goes.

Rancid - Blackhawk Down
The Living End - Pictures in the Mirror
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
Less Than Jake - One Last Cigarette
Bush - Everything Zen
Staind - Right Here
MxPx - Responsibility
Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
Evanescence - Going Under

Some call it predictable, the bulk of it, though, I describe as 'trapped in the 90's'. I need some new music on that beeotch.

1 comment:

Mr Jones' wife said...

I suggest some 3 doors down and U2.
You can listen to 3doors down "away from the sun" online, on sessions at AOL music.
U2 - all that you can leave behind is awesome.
please visit my blog again.

Mrs. Jones.