Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Followup: Utter dislike for everything

Dare to be a Daniel, dare to stand alone. That is true whenever you venture into what can only be classified as 'unfriendly' territory. I have never been afraid to speak my mind whether in person or in print and when you make an opposing comment that is civil, it can ruffle the feathers of those who are utterly unable to see two sides of an issue. I even predicted the mini-backlash I would receive from posting a comment at this waste of bandwith.

It draws name-calling along the lines of obtuse and others which are just as unmemorable, including a sleighted comment at my assumed lack of intelligence and education due to my ability to question a statement made by someone just as common as myself. Yeah, I like to get a reaction and get someone's blood boiling but I also love to start a civil dialogue. Apparently, some things such as a two sided conversation between those with differing views is bordering on impossible when the dense become only more dense.

And, yes, that is my, derrr, um, uh, unedermucated attempt at typin on dis here kompooter.

No comments: