Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I want the Nano

I'm a technical kind of guy and for regular readers here, they know it. I regularly post a set of random songs from the iPod during my semi-regular listening and when my wife gets a different job in her overly crowded profession, she will be deserving Apple's newest MP3 player miracle -- the iPod Nano.

It may hold, at the most, only a fifth of the tunes that the 20 GB model which spends its days at work with me but it's just so much cooler to look at. As thin as a pencil and incredibly light with a color screen to boot.

It's the sort of fragile item I woldn't trust myself with. I am hard on electronic items. I can't begin to count how many times in my existence I have dropped my cell phone. The fact that I am on my third phone in less than five years should say something.

The only drawback is that I am always wanting the new stuff. I have a feeling that the missus would be very possessive of the iPod Nano and might hurt me if I were to ever 'borrow' it for a day or five.

No comments: