Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hometown columnist takes on Wal-Mart

My favorite columnist, one hell of a former co-worker and one of the straightest talkers a person could ever meet pens another fantastic column for my hometown newspaper while dropping the names of some local 'celebs'.

This week Lee Bonorden tackles the coming arrival of Super Wal-Mart.

I still haven't forgotten his wisecracking attitude and overall professionalism. Quite a memorable character.

(Take notice of the website design, it won a statewide Associated Press award in 2001 & again a couple years later, either 2003 or 2004 -- both of which were my designs and the first was under my management also. I suppose this tidbit gives some haters of professional journalism organizations just that much more ammo.)

1 comment:

ipod nano said...

don't buy it at wal-mart get your ipod nano free here:

http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/?r=22144625