Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm not the only one who despises Wal-Mart

If you have ever read back in history on my blog you'll notice that some topics seem to reappear from time to time. I despise our current president. That much is a fact. I suffer from varying amounts of road rage but keep it bottled up to keep from injuring other around me. People of lower intelligence are another pet peeve of mine - banish them to the nation's south... oh, wait, that's already been done.

Then there is my single, all-time favorite topic. Wal-Mart. I have grown to simply loathe this corporate behemoth whose job exporting capabilities were further enabled by our current president and whose innumerable amount of delivery semis to keep their numerous stores stocked with cheaply-made foreign goods clog our state and nation's roadways causing my road rage. The same company who is based in the below-average intelligence bearing southern state of Arkansas. See a bit of a trend developing?

Well, now the topic of my rage appears in the Washington Post as this writer's dislike for the chain appears in rare form.

This rambling piece of writing saves me from reitterating the same words here.

No comments: