Thursday, February 17, 2005

Having some tech issues

Yea, it's the life of someone who continually surrounds themselves with technology. Eventually, they experience some sort of 'issue' with some inane little project they have immediately immersed themselves in. My newest project sprouted from a brief conversation at work about an upcoming project. It's one which has a certain degree of immediate importance but which will evolve as time goes on just like any well thought out new project should.

My part of this, which led to my curiosity and wanting to experiment, is about PodCasting. Essentially, it involves the download, automatically, of programs as I understand via a nifty little sortware program to an iPod for listening at your convenience. I figured that it is worth a try but am having ZERO luck getting any of the five or so programs readily available to function on our iMac. We are running Mac OSX 10.2.8 and that is where I think my difficulties are stemming from. If anyone out there reading this has any knowledge, feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: