Thursday, February 10, 2005

Good, bad, middle...

I took one of those silly and borderline time-wasting online quizzes to see just what type of person I truly am. I sorta knew what the results would be before I took the test.

Judge for yourself, having only my writing and views to judge against, just how accurate it is.


You scored as Chaotic Good. A Chaotic Good person is someone who has little intrinsic respect for laws or authority, seeing them as insufficient to sustain what's right. These people work according to their own moral compass which, while good, is not necessarily always aligned with that of society. Despite their chaotic tendancies, these people are good at heart.

Chaotic Good


75%

Neutral Good


65%

True Neutral


60%

Lawful Good


50%

Lawful Evil


45%

Neutral Evil


40%

Chaotic Neutral


30%

Chaotic Evil


20%

Lawful Neutral


10%

What is your Alignment?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: