Monday, January 17, 2005

Busy week ahead

Holy short post, Batman.

Yeah, you caught me on what could possibly be the longest week in the history of my 25-year life span.

I am loaded with some kick-ass special projects at work that deserve a helluva lot more ime than I am devoting or able to devote to them. We are closing on our house now either Thursday or Friday. Oh yea, and over the weekend I found out about the death of one of my best friends. His visitation is Wednesday night with the funeral Thursday afternoon.

I am strong. I am actually quite calm both inside and out. I haven't had a total meltdown yet and hopefully won't. I'll get as much sleep as I can squeeze in with trying to pack things at night and work and do moving-related errands the rest of the day. I'll make it. My work will still be acceptible to say the least.

Wish me luck, y'all. I'm off to burn a CD and pack and maybe even sign up for utility service at our new residence which needs some insulation in the attic. Okay, ALOT of insulation in the attic.

No comments: