Friday, December 03, 2004

Another one down, Bush wets self

I like to think of it as yet another sign of instability.

Another one of Bush's cabinet members announced his resignation today. After a month of resignations, Bush's cabinet looks more vacant than a Tiffany & Co. Jewelers store in South Central L.A.

It brings a smile to my cynical face to see another leave. I like to think that maybe, just maybe, Americans will pick this up as a sign. A sign that even Bush's inner circle and his closest confidants have little faith in his second term. I can's recall when so many left a presidential cabinet upon the president being elected to a second term. I am still smiling. I will keep smiling, hoping that somehow Bush is found guilty of treason, a war crime or that he is some deranged mental patient with an I.Q. lower than that of a rusty grocery cart.

Let the exodus continue.

No comments: