Monday, December 13, 2004

100 things

100 things

... about me, of course.

1. I am an only child
2. I seem to have an addiction of moving every year, at least once.
3. I grew up on a farm...
4. and wish I lived in the country still.
5. I despise living in an apartment...
6. and in a city in general.
7. I am a graphic artist...
8. which means I work at a computer...
9. all day long...
10. then I go home and do more stuff on the two computers in our home office.
11. I am told that I am creative...
12. but feel that I couold do better.
13. At times, I lack focus
14. I have to be busy all the time...
15. which makes me a workaholic of sorts.
16. I enjoy music...
17. and we received an iPod for a wedding gift...
18. which is one of the coolest gifts ever...
19. the exception being my Game Cube.
20. I am fanatic about music...
21. and would choose a career in radio if I were to switch careers.
22. My parents are a huge influence on me.
23. I strive for perfection...
24. but work in a messy environment.
25. I like to work on my own terms...
26. and need no motivation,
27. being nagged is one of my bigger pet peeves.
28. I prefer Coke over Pepsi,
29. but prefer Pepsi One to Diet Coke.
30. I have been without cable TV for nearly two years,
31. but have accepted it being I grew up with only 5, then 6 channels.
32. I prefer Apples to PCs,
33. and have one of each in my home office,
34. which stems from my career in graphic arts.
35. I am typing this on a PC.
36. I used to collect toy farm machinery & sports cards,
37. those things are in my old bedroom in my parent's house.
38. Friends mean alot to me,
39. most of them live 90 miles away,
40. I would make more where I live but am content with the ones I have.
41. I am trying to thin out my collection of 500+ CDs,
42. some of them are just terrible,
43. but represent particular times in my life.
44. My parents are farmers,
45. and work harder than they should have to.
46. I loathe Wal-Mart,
47. and IHOP.
48. I own a mountain bike,
49. but prefer to stick to relatively level terrain.
50. I despise the current U.S. president,
51. because he stole his first term,
52. and ran a dirty campaign for his 2nd term.
53. I am shy,
54. at first but then become just loud.
55. I prefer fruit to vegetables,
56. unless it's fresh sweet corn.
57. I am very cynical,
58. and also a master of one-liners in social situations.
59. I would rather spend an evening at a frien's house than at a bar.
60. Live music is amazing,
61. but the recorded version is more economical.
62. I used to buy at least 1 CD each week,
63. but have only bought 5 this year.
64. A select few high school friends molded me into what I am today.
65. I also have them to thank for my musical preferences.
66. I prefer alternative music because of my high school days,
67. which has led me to prefer not to conform.
68. I used to like some country music but hate it now.
69. My hair is messy,
70. and it takes some time to get it looking that way.
71. I am bad at starting a conversation,
72. but can't shut up once I get going.
73. I stick to sale priced items in the grocery store,
74. and only buy clother using the same guidelines.
75. I swear too much.
76. I am a catholic but also very liberal,
77. that makes me a walking contradiction.
78. I am angry but laid back,
79. which makes me interesting - I think.
80. My stress is held in my shoulders.
81. I hate taking any type of medicine,
82. the side effects are usually worse than the illness.
83. I think I have adult A.D.D.
84. It has now taken me part of two days to type this.
85. I really like bright colors...
86. and am also partial to rich, powerful colors.
87. I like my foods spicy.
88. I first drank Schell's beer two weeks ago and loved it,
89. though I still prefer Michelob Golden Draft Light.
90. I am finnicky when it comes to nearly everything.
91. I despise people who are incapable of making decisions.
92. I dislike people who 'ride the fence' on issues.
93. Opposing viewpoints make life interesting.
94. Diversity makes this world worth living in.
95. Conformity will be the downfall of America.
96. I like having a big car.
97. I recycle paper, cans and glass.
98. We need other fuels besides petroleum.
99. I love getting feedback,
100. and I even respond.

No comments: