Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Come the big day has

Yea, yea, yea. I know. I am pathetic. I took a longer route to work to purposely drive by the Target store at precisely 8:03 AM today. Why? The Star Wars Trilogy was released today. Some geeks stuck it out in line at Best Buy stores at 12:01 AM but I opted for the early department store run. They had an ample supply at the checkouts and I was out in two minutes flat and was one of three people in the store that early. It's in my trunk but I'll wait until Friday to begin watching things.

Now on to ESPN's Page 2 list of the top 5... today it's appropriately Starr Wars characters.

Best Star Wars characters

Darth Vader
Reason he's on box cover

Jabba the Hut
An original P-I-M-P

Han Solo
*And* he gets the girl

Boba Fett
Lost some luster in VI

Yoda
Esp. "Clones" fight scene

No comments: