Thursday, August 19, 2004

Please supply lube with my ass-fucking

Today I am apparently everyone's beeotch. I have received nasty faxes, bitchy phone calls and in the last three minutes even one over-zealous sub-senior-citizen pounding on my desk. More than likely it was just to express the phone call she had received but no one, and I fucking mean NO FUCKING ONE pounds on my God damned desk. They, and by they I mean everyone I deal with in the course of my over repetitive days, can all join each other for a nice tall glas of GO FUCK YOURSELF if they think I will take ONE MORE BITCHING from them today or at any time in the near future.

Today simply reaffirms the earlier post about my future at this current job.

It also reminds me of a speech by the lead character in the movie "Office Space". He states that humans were not meant to spend their days in a cubicle listening to eight separate bosses drone on about mission statements. Well, I have experienced both in one form or another and am at my wit's end. Things will soon change.

No comments: