Monday, August 02, 2004

Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, Changes

It's amazing what one can accomplish over the weekend.

While attempting to fix the problem with my blog which I noticed last week, I spruced the place up a bit. I gave it more of a modern feel. Threw some paint up on the walls but still can't get things back in place. For now, without much techno-babble, it appears that the margins got blown out somewhere along the line last week which is why the links to other sites and archives appear at the VERY bottom of the main page.

If I was more meticulous and checked my work each time I posted, I may have caught the problem when it happened but I am more about being productive on side projects. My paid-for projects (the job) receive the tedious attention to detail, this blog does to a point and in time will receive more attention when things settle down. Remember, I am in the midst of wedding preparation so the blog may get a bit disorganized for the time being but will receive a good, thorough housecleaning in due time. Maybe Mary can brush off her website skills and lend her talent this way but I am in over my head until I have more time.

For the time being, enjoy what has turned out to be my Monday-Friday post(s) and keep your eyes peeled as changes are just around the corner.

No comments: