Monday, August 09, 2004

BIG smiles!

Another weekend is behind me as we cruise steadily towards the upcoming wedding. I got to experience a wedding this past weekend also. Not as a guest or as a member of the wedding party, though. If you refer back to Friday's entry, you'll recall that I was this wedding party's photographer. The couple received a rock-bottom price as this was my first time venturing into the world of paying photography and looking at the photos after arriving back from a weekend of fast-paced events, I was pleasantly impressed with the work from their special day.

Out of hundreds of photos, only two were blurry and one had red-eye. With a few more months of experience with this camera and a bit of additional equipment, as well as a better 35MM camera, maybe I can turn this into a mildly-profiting side project.

For samples of my work, please leave a comment at the end of this post so I can contact you to work out a package and pricing. You won't be disappointed with the level of fun that accompanies both myself and my lovely assistant.

No comments: