Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Is all of America ACTUALLY talking about the FOX reality program titled "Trading Spouses"? Funny, I haven't heard one... single... word about this supposed hit where I work. It sounds to me that FOX is playing this "hit" up by tying it to their former "hits" such as "The Simple Life" and "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance". According to a radio commercial I heard just minutes ago, America is talking, though! WRONG!

It's funny they don't mention "flops" such as "Eden", "Temptation Island" and "The Swan". It is nauseating to think that, somewhere, highly paid executives are retaining their jobs by creating such crap.

"Ooooh, sorry man, I can't go to the bar with you tonight. "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance" is on tonight and in the preview he said something stupid. Gotta watch it, after all it's family night too."

Has anyone actually uttered a statement such as that? If someone has, that person should be severely beaten and then sterilized to prevent them from further reproducing. It would only be right.

No comments: