Thursday, June 24, 2004

Let's go to the movies

It a relatively big weekend, and time of year for that matter, for movies. The one causing a big buzz is Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11. Everyone has an opinion but for your convenience I am going to wrangle together a number of viewpoints about the movie and reviews of it too. I, for one, will be making a trip at some point this weekend to see this movie. I have already formed my opinions without even seeing the movie and have my own opinions about the topics it covers. You can read them here on a somewhat regular basis.

Here's the links.

A spolier that goes beyond the press kits handed out to journalists.

A fascinating display of propaganda.

A review of the flick based on not seeing it.

Is Fahrenheit 9/11 just hysterical lies?

Unfairenheit 9/11

What do the Democrats see?

A David versus Goliath battle with Michael Moore

********

Have you heard rumors swirling about of reinstating the draft. Discuss amongst yourselves. I'll cover this one LATER.

No comments: