Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I just ate two slices of cold pizza. I usually have quite the healthy appetite for cold pizza. Tonight's foray into the vastness of my refrigerator may have been pushing the limits of what is healthy. As I ate this pizza, my mind wandered back to last night when said pizza was a new meal. Maybe it's the fact that this pizza inadvertantly sat on top of my stove for nearly four hours before I realized I hand't put it safely in the refrigerator. Maybe two nights worth of bacon cheeseburger pizza is too much bliss for one person. Maybe my stomach always gurgles like a thousand vats of boiling acid. Nah. The pizza was definitely a stupid move on my part.

Chalk up tonight's experience in the lessons learned column. Shy away from food which has seen four hours of room temperatures.

No comments: