Friday, February 27, 2004

OK, I will admit it. I download stuff. I am not going to say exactly what I download but I find it a cost effective way to try before I buy. I also download because there is just so much out there that can't be bought locally or bought easily from any sources I know of. I use two or three programs to download but if you want something more secure, try this.

On another note, I am going to keep today's blatherings to a minimum. All in all, this Friday was just that - a Friday. It was nothing spectacular during the course of the day but around 4 PM at work the topic of a drink after work had been brought up. It was decided as we simultaneously shut down our computers that we would have one drink. A local place which we sometimes frequent for a Friday drink.

A table was rounded up and we ordered our drinks. Soon the topics of conversation went to me griping about our ass-clown of a "president". The second topic of the short time we were there was the latest controversial movie, The Passion. The controversy surrounding this movie is insane. It is based on what is believed to be a true story. I personally think that the bible can be seen as true. Sure, there are no bios for the authors but it has stood the test of time. The last topic was the one that somehow lasted the longest. It was the topic of my wedding. Of course having a drink with four women would have something to do with the wedding topic lasting the longest.

Off to bake a cake and see a movie. More Monday.

Stay tuned.

No comments: